Trevino!Porn : Bench Body Edition
It’s my first time to be photographed in underwear. It made me feel like I was damn-near completely naked.
“We energize. We got it from the Stark Trek remake. Whenever they’re getting ready to disintegrate [or teleport] they say ‘Energize!’. Whenever we’re in the mood to get a laugh or something we’ll both just give each other a little nod and go ‘Energize!’” - Candice Accola
Candice Accola, Michael Trevino and The Banana Story
So that’s the banana story. We should go on the road with that! [x]
- Michael loves working with Candice. His favourite actress. She’s like a sister. He tells the banana story.
- His favorite line – “I’m not your little bitch anymore.” (to Klaus)
- Michael would have loved to play Klaus three or four more episodes, but is very thankful for just one.
- First werewolf transformation was shot over 2 days. Very physical, lots of screaming and intense.
- Michael would love to be a Chef if acting fell through. Or an ESPN Sports News anchor.
- Favorite city is Spain, Barcelona
- Michael’s favorite side of playing Tyler is how masculine he is. Strong and in the moment.
- He listens to a lot of House/Mouse/Hip Hop Music.
- Michael tried Vegemite for the second time while in Sydney and he loves it.
- Said he was faithful when he was with Hayley.
- Michael’s role model is his grandfather, because hes a hard working son of a gun!
- He likes playing the bad guy because they have more layers and they have more fun.
- Michael wouldn’t date Paul because hes too needy and Ian is too pretty & high maintenance for him. LOL If he had to, he would date Claire Holt.
- Michael felt like Tyler was an ass in season 1 & since his transformation as a character & becoming a werewolf it has been fun.
- If Michael’ could have a superhero power it’d teleportation.
- Michael loves Burritos. Loves TimTams
- He gets a 7 day notice to prep before a shirtless scene.
- Michael is hoping to guest star in The Originals. He is pushing Julie Plec for it.
- Some of Michael’s bad habit is being late sometimes & at times being OCD.(x)